Bleach Plane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules must read

Go down

rules must read Empty rules must read

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Chatbox Rules
1. Harmful sexist jokes will NOT be tolerated.
If you are only playing around, sure, then have at it, as long as no one takes offense. If it harms someone else in some way, apologize.
Punishments:
a. Warning
b. Kick
c. Temporary Ban from the CB
d. If it continues on, you will be banned from the site for a certain set of days.

2. Badmouthing someone else's religion, again, will NOT be tolerated. If it is a healthy debate over it, then fine. But any arguments and there will be consequences. If you do not immediately stop when an admin tells you too, the previous punishments above will be put into place.

3. Spamming is also not allowed.
Posting the same thing over and over and OVER is annoying. So please, don't spam. Honestly it annoys everyone. Again, the above punishments will be taken into effect.

4. Cursing profusely. No.
As I understand that most of my sites users do not act like this, I still must warn you all not to do it. Especially towards other users. That is a big no. Ah, and the biggest swear I do not want to hear in my cb is the word "Nigger". My grandfather says it and I wrinkle my nose at him for it too. I NEVER want to see or hear about someone saying it. Again... punishments above.

5. Sex in the CB. Again, no.
Kissing and hugs are as far as you may go. No farther. The punishments are less severe for this but I still do not want to see anything more then a kiss or hug.

6. One more thing, Homophobes and Racists.
If you're a homophobe fine. But if there is a gay or lesbian in the cb... get over it. Seriously, no big deal. In my opinion, gay guys are adorable. And I am bisexual myself so everything works out with that. And in my opinion again, homophobes are dumb asses. No offense intended. Same thing for racists.

Posting Rules:
Obviously everyone is here to post, so there are a few rules that you need to know in order to ensure everything runs smoothly. You must not use txt or internet lingo in IC (in character) posts, in OOC (out of character) threads/topics you may however it is not encouraged. Spelling mistakes happen to everybody, therefore we don’t mind those however do try your best to spell correctly. This ensures that people can understand your messages as simply as possible, this also counts for grammar. Try not to double post unless it is a solo-topic or is absolutely necessary. There is no set minimum or maximum for posts however we do encourage that you post a minimum of a medium to large paragraph. The higher IC rank you possess the more you will be expected to write on average. If there is a posting order in a thread you must stick to it unless there is a reason the person has not posted.

Canon Characters
Canon characters are allowed on this site, they can be requested as long as they are not already taken. But you MUST keep in character, No Kenpachi skipping down the road and picking flowers. you must RP with them at least once in two weeks unless you posted that you're going to be absent.

Roleplay Rules
Obviously everyone is here to post, so there are a few rules that you need to know in order to ensure everything runs smoothly. You must not use txt or internet lingo in IC (in character) posts, in OOC (out of character) threads/topics you may however it is not encouraged. Spelling mistakes happen to everybody, therefore we don’t mind those however do try your best to spell correctly. This ensures that people can understand your messages as simply as possible, this also counts for grammar. Try not to double post unless it is a solo-topic or is absolutely necessary. There is no set minimum or maximum for posts however we do encourage that you post a minimum of a medium to large paragraph. The higher IC rank you possess the more you will be expected to write on average. If there is a posting order in a thread you must stick to it unless there is a reason the person has not posted.

Godmodding:
No, no, and NO!!! Have I said no?! This is NOT allowed. While in battle you must give the other character a chance to respond and possibly dodge your attack. For example: Byakuya swung his sword toward Renji, attempting to stab him.
NOT: Byakuya stabbed Renji.

another example: Grimmjow grabbed sen sen's wrist and dident stop squeeze it until he heard the bones crack its more subtile but its still godmodding or power playing since you in that position would decide what happend with the other persons char but if u wrote like this
Grimmjow grabbed sen sen's wrist and woulden't stop squeeze it until he heard the bones in the arm crack,.... not acceptable
Grimjow grabbed sensens wrist and woulden't stop squeeze it in an attempt to crack the bones...... acceptable
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum