Bleach Plane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exile Wanders During The Day

2 posters

Go down

The Exile Wanders During The Day Empty The Exile Wanders During The Day

Post  Exile Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 am

Exile was walking down the seireitei's halls and corridors. As he seems ti be lost in thought his critical and cruel eyes darting around as his zanpokuto taps against his clothes lightly. His noiseless steps wander about as he seemed to be looking for something exciting to do.
Exile
Exile

Back to top Go down

The Exile Wanders During The Day Empty Re: The Exile Wanders During The Day

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Sana the first division lieutenant walked down the hall her cold yellow eyes stared blankly. She walked past him without even glancing at him. Her tails swayed behind her and her black kimono fluttered in the breeze. she closed her eyes lazily. her captain had locked himself away again for training. So she was left to wander the halls looking for ways to keep busy. it took her no time at all for her paperwork since she was quite smart. Leaving her with plenty of time to cause mischief like foxes do. sana looked back only once at him.
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Exile Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 pm

"It is impolite to not say something as you past someone that could be a friend." Exile said as he looked back at the woman. His eyes scanning and seemingly looking for flaws in her. Though he soon sighed and resumed his walk to his quarters. He seemed preoccupied a bit as he looked at the sky.
Exile
Exile

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 pm

"I don't care... my captain out ranks you...." she said coldly she tuned back at him only once... She yawned and kept walking untill she turned back. "arent you the new squad two captain?" she asked with her cold voice and her stone cold eyes looking at him. Her three black tails swayed back and forth like she was agitated. She sighed and her white hair blew in the breeze. The tips of her hair were snow white it faded to black as it reached her scalp.

((if your a captain post longer plz i dont want complaints))
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Exile Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Exile stopped as he his distracted mind started to work on conversational thoughts. His hair shifting slightly a bit as the day's rays of glorious light shone brightly. His face just as cold as Sana's though his eyes seemed to show something else. His eyes seemed to show thoughtfulness and caring for others. The wind seemingly passed by him despite its strength.

His eyes locked onto her's as he seemed to try to peer into her soul. Though his thoughts were elsewhere as he spoke, "I am. What does that matter though?" His robes were the only thing blowing in the wind as his tattoos started show on his arms. His eyes glowed a bit as he seemed glower at her. The captain seemed to be lost in angered thought.

The captain then sighed as he turned around. His eyes gleamed in the sun as he started to walk again. He spoke clearly and unemotionally, "I may need some assistance with something later if you're interested in doing something more exciting." The man seemed to be a boy almost though he looked at his Zanpokuto with na bit of a saddened look while he sighed as he walked.

(Sorry, kinda brain dead..)
Exile
Exile

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 pm

sana simply turned her gaze fro him to her zanpokto "ah well..... I am the lieutenant of the first squad.... I serve our commander" she said her voice warming up in the slightest. she then walked after him her yellow orbs locked on him "and what do you need help with ?" she asked her fox curiosity kicking in. She walked slightly behind him and beside him
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down