Bleach Plane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the lone tigress in the forests of death

3 posters

Go down

the lone tigress in the forests of death Empty the lone tigress in the forests of death

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 pm

a lone figure lurked into the darkness that was the menose forest, home of hollows. a long tail swished in the air a pair of cyan eyes shined as the figure steped out from behind a tree made from crystal.... this was sen sen the tigress like arrancar..... her bone mask was her two beautifly crafted bone cat ears that sat on top and eather side of her head.... her tail was that of a black and cyan tigress's tail. she sang a olnely song as she wakled the hollow's seeming to sway as they walked to the song. "the night feels so cold for the tigress who awaits her master's love, the jungal seems so darkend for she who has lost to many cubbs...."
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

the lone tigress in the forests of death Empty Re: the lone tigress in the forests of death

Post  Felzer Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 am

"so grimjow have abandoned you again Sen Sen" a smirk on his face as felzer seemd to appear out of nowhere. his weapon was attached to the cape on his back somehow and he now stood there smiling looking at sen sen

Felzer

Back to top Go down

the lone tigress in the forests of death Empty Re: the lone tigress in the forests of death

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

sen sen looked at him and her ears layed back..... "n-no... he...... he just had to go somewhere th-thats all....." she said shyly... she had problems talking to espadas... more trouble talking to males..... At the word abandon her heart had sunk... what is felzer thinking jow jow would never abandon me.... just leave my alone for a wile, but he always comes back.... right?
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 pm

"do you know how much time it have gon in the real world now around 4 months he really dont seem to have a real rush to get home to you does he. Also there are a lot of spiritual aware humans in that town im sure that many of the spiritual aware females would find grimjow whats the word HOT"
he stood there carefully wtching her to see what effect his words had

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

at his words sen sen hissed 'now hold your tounge you do not disrespect master grimmjow! he cares about me and he would not let some stupid humans get to him!" she said snapping at him then she covered her mouth "I'm so sorry master felzer please forgive me...."
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 am

"you should know better than to lose your temper against an espada sen sen im in my full right to punish you" he reached inside his cloak and held a Caja_NegaciĆ³n in it when he pulled it out rolling it between his fingers "i wonder what grimjow would do if i sealed you for your insulense" he looked at her to see her reaction

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

she backed away slowly her tail between her legs her ears layed back "p-please I...I'm srry.... I'm sorry....." she said shivering..... she gulped and her eyes were full of fear....
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 am

Felzer laughed evily "convince me why should i not" he held out the orb like he was gonna put it in her but then pulled back laughin even more

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 am

she couldnt back up anyfurhter "i-ill do anything please don't...." she said almost crying now..... she had her hand on her collar that her master gave her...
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 am

"thats cute" he said when he saw her holding the collar grimjow had given her "you think your master will suddently burst in to rescue you now, you really think he could do anything against me as he spoke he increased the gravity in the area much enough to force sen sen down to her knees

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 am

she fell to her hands and knees her eears flat against her head..... her tail was tucked far between her softly toned leggs.... tears fell from her crystal like cyan eyes.... she sobbed quietly.... she wished grimmjow were here secretly wishing he could save her.... but he wasn't here.... toshema waould simply laugh and watch steal would get killed within seconds.... she shivered greatly tears falling from her eyes once more... "p-p-please..."
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 am

a cero would begin to form in his hand before taking on the black color his special black hole cero had "maybe instead of seal you i should just put you out of your misery right here he walked up to her holding the cero in his hand charging it. "maybe i should let you choose would u want to be sealed away for ever in all eternity or be killed right here right now"

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

she screamed and covered her head "PLEASE I-I'm sorry..... i'm sorry I'll never speak again. I'll do anything please master Felzer..... please i don't want to die..." she said crying uncontrollably now....
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjow Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Pit.Pat.Pit.Pat.Pit.Pat

Footsteps could be heard approaching the area from the distance. Hollows scurried away for their lives as they made way for the incoming espada. A slight cruel twisted grin crawled across his face. He could smell their fear from a hundred miles away.Ice cold cyan blue eyes starred ahead, he could feel reiatsu pouring in from the distance. It reeked from the scent of Felzer. The spiky blue haired espada growled under his breath. not again...

His image flickered and within a moment. Grimmjow was speeding through the forest for what seemed like seconds from the naked eye and he appeared out of the shadows and out into the open.Revealing his tall muscular frame that reached six feet in height. His body was well built head to toe from pure muscle. Not an ounce of fat flawed his body. A scar ran down from his chest to his navel from the fight with ichigo.His image materialized completely.Appearing right next to his fraccion and pet. Sen sen. He blinked in surprise for a moment. "huh? Sen? the hell are you doing outside of Las noches?" he paused then looked up. And he mentally face palmed.

Though he kept his cool expression. his hands sank into his pockets and rather lazily his gaze trailed up and narrowed uninterested at the primera himself. "hmph so i see you decided to screw around with my neko again eh?" Grimmjow grinned sadistically. Running his tongue over the front of his bright white teeth. "Y'know if you spill her blood i won't hesitate to return the favor" He cracked his knuckles with a sickening popping noise along with his neck. normally an espada would think twice about facing off with their own leader. but this wasn't any espada this was grimmjow. and being grimmjow meant many things: He was stubborn as hell, arrogant, and he was fearless. Basically he had more balls than most would.

Grimmjow took a seat on a chopped off lump remains of a quartz tree. Petting sen sen while starring off at Felzer calmly. Had this man been aizen he would have been castrated already. But this man wasn't aizen. In fact he respected him since he was just like himself. and For the great panther it was hard to hate yourself. a chuckle rumbled from his throat at the thought.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Post  Felzer Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Long before grimjow did arrive Felzer could fee his reitsu and as the blue haired espada arrived felzer smiled "i was wondering how long it would take for you to appear grimjow looking for your little pet i assume you should really teach her some manners, i gotta say though that despite how you and your sister treat her she are very loyal to you" he let the negaccion dissipear into his clothing then turned around and looked at grimjow the cero still in his hand "Y'know if you spill her blood i won't hesitate to return the favor" Felzer smiled at the espadas self confidence "how is your sister doing grjimow does she still have the scar from my last encounter with her" Felzer smirked this was fun he held out his weapon placing it against sensens chin just hard enough to spill a drop of blood

Felzer

Back to top Go down

Post  SenSen neko arrancar Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

sen was still shivering as he placed his blade to her chin she gulped and let out the mew of a helpless kitten.... Sen sen scooted as close as she could to her master shaking and looking at felzer with her crystal like eyes they showed her fear and her thoughts.... She looked up at grimmjow tears still rolling down her cheeks she truly missed him.... now a single drop of crimson blood fell to the ground.... toshema still had her scar.... and she still hated felzer with a passion.
SenSen neko arrancar
SenSen neko arrancar
Co-founder
Co-founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum